Friday, May 4, 2012

Kleancolor Neon Collection

Today, I have a collection that I recently bought to share with you!!  So I bought this collection online from Amazon for like $9 and it is 6 different polishes!! I had to get my order to at least $25 for free shipping, so I decided to buy these!!  They actually apply on pretty nicely and they are actually a lot brighter then the pictures make them out to be.  The lighting is horrible and I really need a better camera too.  So, I am actually really happy that I bought these cause these are going to make great colors to stamp on and use!  I never heard of this brand before hand, so now that I know how good these are, there is this other collection by them that I want that has these metallics in it and even a blue metallic color along with silver too!  Hope you enjoy these colors and would want to buy these because they do work very nicely!  Thank you and enjoy!
  
Kleancolor Neon Color Collection


 Blue Sapphire - This is a dark blue, kind of like Navy
 Neon Pink - A lot more bright and neon then the picture does justice for
Neon Green - A lot more bright and neon then the picture does justice for
Neon Purple
Neon Yellow - A lot more bright and neon then the picture does justice for
Neon Orange - A lot more bright and neon then the picture does justice for

1 comment: