Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mint Condition

Hey Everybody!!! Sorry that I haven't had a chance to post anything recently, been working and starting to clean up my mess on the table from school.  I would have posted last night, but I had the won Up close and personal performance by Kip Moore from 100.3 KILT here in Houston and it was AWESOME!!! I loved the performance! It was like a nice, laid back room with couches and you have Kip who was just really laid back, telling stories, and drinking a beer! What could be better!?  If you don't know who Kip Moore is, here is a link to one of his music videos that is currently the most popular song on the radio right now! http://youtu.be/3YfNFR6gh2E... Ok, so besides all of that, the nail polish I'm gonna share today is one that I did for when I was going to the Zoo!  I absolutely LOVE going to the zoo because I love animals!  Here are actually a couple of pictures from the Houston Zoo that I have taken just to share some! 
Cute Chipmunk!!!

If you didn't know, I go to University of Houston and this is our Mascot, Shasta who lives at the Houston Zoo!

Monkeys are my absolute favorite animals! And here is a Chimpanzee that was blowing kisses!!

     
And my camera stinks, but this was probably the best photo of the day of a snake!

Ok, so now back to nail talk! Oh, and just to say I figured out what brand my nail plates are, they are called Shash, which I bought from Amazon.  So I applied ULTA Mint Condition nail polish as my base color and then stamped with Konad Black nail polish and I for some reason can't find my plates at the moment, but I know it's the Konad plate that has the Zebra pattern.  Then I added my MASH brand black gems on my nails and then top coated!  It was the perfect nail polish and design for my trip at the zoo!! Enjoy! :) 


2 comments:

  1. this one is so cute. :) love the placement of your gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Kinda messed up all around the edges, but I'm still learning lol

      Delete