Sunday, June 24, 2012

Funky Nails - Daring

Hey Guys!!!  Today I have the nail polish that I got from Funky Nails!! So I did this mani a couple of days ago and now finally have the time to post it!  So, this color is called Daring and I think that she picked the most perfect name for this polish!  It is actually a lot more greenish then I originally thought, but I still absolutely LOVE it!!  It is a green/blue color with little hints of silver in it and it is just the most perfect amount of sparkle for anyones nails!!  I first base coated my nails with ULTA's base coat and then add 3 coats of Funky Nails Daring!  You could probably get away with 2 coats, but I decided to play it safe and do 3.  Then topped it with 2 coats of ULTA's Top coat!!  I really love this color and it goes perfect with a work shirt that I wear which is the exact same color in a zebra pattern!!  Also, All of these are with flash except one picture where you can kinda see how it looks a tiny bit more blue.  It really depends upon what your lighting is for this color to see it more blue or more green. 









With No Flash.  You can see how it looks a little bit more blueish then green.





1 comment: